April 26, 2018

I am sitting here watching the nfl draft...teams I don't care about selecting players I don't care about.   And I have been watching it for 2 hours now.  what does that say about we, as a lazy slothful society.  well, not so much me as you?

anyway, as poor saps who may stumble upon this blog all my regular readers know, I don't post much of work or work things.  However, I did have a wonderful meeting I wished to share...I met with HR about a situation that was not necessarily a good one.  and after the meeting I was leaving the persons office and she said she was so happy to be going on vacation tomorrow.  I said great, and I was going to have the best day of my life tomorrow.  and she asked why...and I said...because every day of my life is better than the last.  and, i got the usual look I get.  I suppose I will need to stop this zaniness at some point lest people avoid me altogether or brand me like Creed on The Office.  or perhaps I can be the new David Koresh.  I tested high on cult leader on the ACT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29