Feb 6, 2018

The new episode of Oak Island is on in an hour.  Before then, they re-run last weeks episode.  Since nothing happened in last weeks episode, I will rewatch it.  and then at 8 will watch the new episode, where nothing will  happen.  Then I will feel bad that I wasted 2 hours watching a show where nothing happened.  then I will look forward to next Tuesday so I can do it again.  Those of us that watch the show have something wrong with us.  and yet we keep watching.

My back is sore today - I am at the age where I go to the doctor yearly to get a few things cut off and analyzed.  Today it was a ruptured cyst in my back (eek) and a mole on my collarbone.  I have a hole in my back were the cyst was.  but it beats a prostate exam.  If you have been anally violated had a prostate exam, you know what I mean.

ok - now excuse me while I watch a show that I saw last week and already know absolutely nothing will happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29