Jan 9, 2018

I guess I missed another day's post...and no one noticed....boo hoo.

maybe because I was stricken with a horrible cold.  funny how you can go from feeling absolutely horrible to just somewhat horrible in a day.  I had dinner with a friend last night and had a double shot of Bookers straight up.  note to self....next time self medicate with Bookers early and often.

Watching the Hawks game now, and Oak Island at 8.  less than nothing will happen on Oak Island because the go to France to research.  BUT THE TREASURE IS IN NOVA SCOTIA.  maybe stay there and dig.  but like the lemmings we are, we will watch.

Still sitting in a upright position, but it's 7:42 and almost time to assuming a laying position on the couch.  I worked from home today, then took the afternoon off to rest.  I never felt like I had to rest before.  Rest used to mean getting home from the bar at midnight on a work night.  At 59, I now have to rest.  God that sounds old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29