Jan 10, 2018

January is a third elapsed...so, 2018 is 1/36 done.  Hard to believe, huh?  This weekend is the All Canada Fishing Show.  Me and the fishing crew go every year.  Seems like last month the 4 of us were up there on our annual trip...now its 4 months later already. We already booked this years trip, so we will just go, have a few beers and walk around and pick up some fishing literature we will never look at.

 I have been doing this house hopping for 3 1/2 months.   that's about enough.  due to a number of factors, time to get a place of my own.   Mainly, I haven't worn out my welcome with my brother and his family.  Great folks...and that is how it should be...looked at a place, filled out the application.  they run a background check then I guess you move in.  We moved into our house about 19 yrs ago.  and now a move to a small apartment. I will have to post some pics when I move there in a few weeks.

 I guess you have to restart and reinvent yourself every now and then.  and so I shall.  someday I will write a book about the whole situation.  Since "This is Us" is taken, maybe I will go with "This Sucks"....or maybe "This was pretty much inevitable".  I will come up with a title once I have a book to hang it on.  but first, I have to get "Don't Be That Guy" published.

I just realized I wrote a few paragraphs and did not complain about my awful cold.  Maybe it is not that awful anymore.  As I have said every day since the cold hit, if that is the worst thing I have to complain about, I am living a blessed life.  There are many that would kill to have my trivial problems.  If you gathered a group of folks, had them write their problems on a piece of paper and toss the paper in a hat, most of the people would gladly take their own problems back rather than take someone elses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29