Jan 1, 2018

First post of the year.  I really have nothing to say, but only fitting that I write something on the first day of 2018....and I hope to write on the last day of 2018.  God Willing.

Watching football.  Work tomorrow.  I don't feel too bad about going back to work - that has been my anchor.  My stability.  Of course, with things going on at work, that could change too.  eek.   Whatever - 2018 will be a good year.  because I, and you, will make it a good year.  no other  way to look at it.  I have a few projects I am working, and one of them will be the one.  and if not, one of the other ones I haven't started yet. 

take a step back and realize what you have.  we are all far richer than what we think.  the things that bother us today are just chicken shit.  make your own luck, and make it often.

I read the draft of the book I am writing and if I took the advice I offer in the book, my life would be rosy. therin is the fallacy of self improvement.  actually, I am living it....and when I begin my book tour plenty of folks will agree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29