Wednesday, Jan 22, 2014

I figured I might as well try to post each day since I am off.  and have come full circle.  My son is back to school.  not much to keep myself occupied, although I have been watching Breaking Bad on Netflix.  it is easy to get into a show when you don't have to wait a week between episodes, and the one hour show actually has 47 minutes of screen time. 

I did make my one time a year trip to the movies the other day and saw Lone Survivor.  very well done.  when you see what soldiers endure, albeit a dramatic portrayal from Hollywood, you feel guilty about griping about the things that we gripe about.  griping - this whole country has become a big mess of griping whiners. 

anyway - time to get busy.  gotta make the best of this time off, because it will be over far too soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29