Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I had a gap of no posting there...must have been busy enjoying this lousy weather.  and it is lousy...gray, wet...late fall weather.  where did summer go?  every year it passes by more quickly.

still plugging away...at what, I can't really tell you.  at life, I guess.  while my son prepares for the start of basketball season, I prepare for the start of....of.....I can't really say.  maybe I need to prepare for the start of something.  he always seems to be excited about preparing for the start of something.  maybe that is the problem...as adults we don't have occasion to start much new...we are in a rut, so starting something is out of the question. 

so, today I will start....anything but a diet. 

oh, and the DeMille book I was reading was not one of his best.  on to the next book.  maybe that is what I will start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29