Wednesday, Feb 20

hump day...I hate that term.  but it is mid week.  and cold.  but March is right around the corner...Daytona is Sunday.  so spring is getting here. 

I have been on a rampage against an investment advisor I had an account with.  and you can imagine the nice notes he is getting from me.  but I feel ripped off, and I work too hard for my money to have it just go away.  so, I am not letting this drop, regardless of the aggravation of it all.  they messed with the wrong unstable person. 

here is another indicator of the ghost moose
http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/18/usdamexican-consulates-to-immigrants-dont-worry-food-stamps-wont-affect-citizenship-chances/#ixzz2LMsdIOQX
illegals needn't worry about having them get food stamps affect their immigration status.  after all, we need all the parasite democrat voters we can get.

the host is being taken over by parasites...the host will die.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29