Wednesday, August 22

I was supposed to have a medical procedure yesterday.  so, I was in the room, waiting for the doctor and eyeing the room, etc.  I noticed the floor was fithy.  disgusting. had not been swept, let alone washed and waxed in a long time.  and this was a room where I was supposed to have an invasive procedure.  needless to say, I did not.  I asked the doc if he would eat in a restaurant that had a floor that dirty.  of course, he said no. 

so, I am still pissed about my time being wasted.  and will be calling the board of health today.  fuck that asshole.  oh, and they tried to charge me a co-pay on my way out the door.   yes...I will be calling the board of health today.  and finding a new doctor also.


and, don't say I didn't tell you this was coming:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/22/travel/airline-legroom/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
airlines are reducing leg room so they can sell seats for more money that have more leg room.  this is like the posting I wrote about paying more to not be ass raped during your flight.  that bold marketing move will be next, no doubt. 

now, excuse me while I call the board of health.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29