Sunday, Aug 5

I need to stop getting up so early in the morning.  4 am yesterday, 5 am today.  I sit here bored, then go to the store that is open and buy a bunch of stuff I don't really need, or a bunch of junk food.  something to do, I guess.

speaking of which, the back to school ads were in the paper today.  at my niece and nepews bday party, the talk was about when everyone was leaving for college.  the summer is drawing to a close.  I did go to Home Depot and bought a few perennials that were on sale.  there is my project today - get them in the ground. 

Harry Reid continues to call for Romney's tax returns.  why does no republican call for Obama's (real) birth certificate, passport, college transcripts, college funding info, etc.  who is this guy?  we know nothing of him. 

but we know he has told us to eat our peas.

so eacho peez.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29