Jan 1 - Happy New Year

Here we are - the start of a new year. The opportunity to right all wrongs, to stay on the straight and narrow, blah, blah.blah. There's something to be said for trying to stop bad habits and replace them with good ones, but if you've gotten that far off center, a simple day on the calendar probably won't change much. Having said that (anyone watch Curb Your Enthusiasm?) I have resolved to work out more, lose weight, be a better person, etc. Check back with me next Wednesday and ask me how that is working for me. I was going to renew at the health club tomorrow and start playing bball on Sundays, as I did for years before I let my membership lapse. one of the by-products of being laid off was to cut that expense. Speaking of which...

last year at this time I was pretty much without a lead, or a clue. I did some consulting for a few weeks, but didn't land until March. As I've written quite a few times, last holiday season was nothing to write home about. so, one of the resolutions I do have, and intend to keep is to help those is that situation wherever I can. and I intend to do just that. if that is the only resolution I keep, that will work for me.

happy New Years, all.

D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29