Friday. A very cold day

I had an interview downtown this morning and got in the car at 6:45 am and the temp read minus 20. Brutal. I walked a mile downtown and nearly froze. The interview was with a recruiter, so the meeting with their client will hopefully follow. I am starting a temp project next week, so it will be nice to interact with live humans during the day. I guess that is one of the hardest issues - I am by nature a people person, and my roles as a senior manager have required a lot of face to face discussions and issue resolution. So, I miss that a lot. I am hoping the project is an opportunity to really help the company from a process and cost standpoint. I am spending some time brushing up on techniques, and formulating an approach.

that's the update for the week. am hoping to make my luck next week.

so, have a good weekend all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29