July 4, 2020

Happy 4th of July.  or has that been cancelled because if offends someone? such a shithole this country has become.  Violence and looting is seen as an acceptable response.  Everything offends someone, so everything must change.  

anyway, that won't be solved...the country will continue to spiral into the shitter.  Until then, enjoy yourself.

I haven't posted since late May.  and not much has happened since then.  Well, I suppose some things have, but no point in bellyaching about them.

Today I was going to the grocery store, and was walking toward the garbage can to toss my gum before I put my hoax mask on.  there was a woman frantically looking through the garbage as I came close.  She walked toward me, and had the prototypical meth face...the kind you'd see in a story about meth addiction.  and she was wearing a t-shirt that said "I make beer disappear".  and in that moment, I knew that things were getting back to normal.  Thank you, meth face lady.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29