Saturday, Sept 7, 2019

The journey begins.....after 7 very nice months of living with my mom, starting the trip north to Chicago.  First stop at my sisters/BIL to help move my nephew into his new townhome in Tampa.  So, tomorrow will hit the road for Tampa, then Tuesday leave Tampa for Chicago.  I have a few meetings set up, and will hopefully be working soon.
I haven't driven that far by myself, but still think I can make it in one shot...but if not, I have time to stop for a night...good to have options.  My goal is to get north of Atlanta, and stop in the smokey mountains.  Kind of a one person honeymoon.  ICK but funny.

I hadn't posted since my birthday (Aug 20) so seemed like a good time to post.  If I stop in the smokey mountains I will be sure to update you.

Until then, make it a good day. or days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29