Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Year 2019 is over one third over...wow.  time flies too quickly.

I had dinner on Monday with the friend I had lunch with on Saturday.  Al had to head back to Arlington Heights to his normal life.  His plan is to move to Florida in the next 5 years.  seems like a good idea. 

I still look for jobs in Chicago and in Florida.  I get more phone interviews for Chicago, but then I ask myself if I really want to move back for some job beneath my level...and the answer is no.  so I shall keep looking.  I do have some pretty good daily posts about Warden Consulting...the only consultant you will ever need.  I think I am close on that.  Hold my beer....

beyond that...livin life.  Can't complain, although anyone that reads this blog would not give a care if I did complain.  I get it.

ok...check out my linkedin posts.  my back hurts, and I am convinced it is something bad.  but I read the internet and it said that can be from bad posture.  but I would rather it be cancer.  but my posture is awful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29