Monday, Nov 19, 2018

I last posted on Wednesday..5 days ago.  It is scary how quickly 5 days passes by.  Being unemployed, I always think I should have done more in those 5 days....but really, what can I do that I am not doing?  and so, the goal is enjoy each day.  I am living the life of a lottery winner, except for not having any money.

Thanksgiving week...nothing gets done this week, if memory serves from the days when I had a job.  actually if you think of it, there are scores of people in jobs that really don't do anything any week of the year.  I would imagine you know a few.

and...weather looking good for golf on Friday.  This will probably be it.  until I move to Florida in January.  Then I can golf in the winter.

3 weeks from tomorrow for the cancer eradication procedure.  Ready to get that done and move on.  The nurse told me that most guys that have the procedure golf better afterwards.  Then she looked at me and said she was just kidding.  As if I was a dullard and would not have known that was a joke. Do I look like I would believe that?  (don't answer, please)

update...I just noticed this is post #1111.  This is significant if your lucky number is 1.  or 11.  or 111.  or 1111

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29