Saturday, Sept 29, 2018

I haven't posted in a week.  Normally I post about every 2-3 days.  The posts I put on Linkedin got quite a few reads.  One of them was almost 1500 reads this week.  As opposed to the 10 or so reads per blog post.  But I do like to write, so I will continue to do so. 

how is this for a linkedin post:

Challenge yourself to prepare
Prepare yourself for challenges

Kind of trite, but I will post it and see how many reads it gets.  very rah rah.

I watched a lot of the senate hearings on Kavanaugh, and how they dissected his yearbook quotes and calendar.  I wonder if I am nominated for something if this blog will be scoured for dirt.  Of course, there is not much chance of being confirmed for anything.  so I think I am safe.

btw - I won the long drive at a golf outing I played in on Monday.  although today is the best day of my life, winning long drive didn't suck.  That is the big dog contest.

ok...now I have to post that clever saying above on Linkedin. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29