March 3, 2018

It's nice and sunny today.  Supposed to be 50 degrees tomorrow.  Maybe spring is coming.  For some reason I thought tonight was the time change, but it is next week.  It will be nice to get home from work in daylight.  It is really nice in June and July to tee off at 4:00 and finish 18 holds before dark.

I ended up working from home yesterday.  Too lazy to commute.  but will be back on the train Monday, being a robot and a slave to the train schedule. 

The other night after I posted, I had some thought that I meant to post an update, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was.  It was probably very witty and entertaining, as this posting is devoid of both wittiness and entertainment value. 

I got a mailing from American Airlines that I had miles to use on magazines.  So, I selected 6 or 7 of them, and they should be arriving soon.  However, I have done that before, and the delivery of 6 magazines every week or month makes it seem like you are being given the assignment to read them, and I hate tossing them without reading them.  such a quandry.  Is it just me?

anyway - enjoy your Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29