Saturday, Feb 10, 2018 Post 1000

This is the 1000th post to this blog.  One thousand posts in 10 yrs.  A rough estimate would be that  I played golf 200 times in the last 10 yrs and am a bit better now than I was then.  I think I went fishing to Canada 9 of those 10 yrs.  I had 4 jobs in those 10 yrs.  Was unemployed 3 times in those 10 yrs.  Had one child finish college and one almost done with college in those 10 yrs.  I am balder but about the same weight (honestly) I was 10 yrs ago.  Ten years ago I was married, now I am almost not married. 

Ten years...that is about 12% of the years you hopefully get on this earth.  One eighth of your time here. 

What happened to you in the last 10 yrs?  It's startling when you make a list of then and now...of what you did in that decade...what has changed.  crazy.  life is like that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29