Feb 4, 2018

We got snow overnight, and it's supposed to get cold tonight.  This is the point where winter becomes intolerable.  I am watching golf from Phoenix, and it looks very nice.  no one wearing a jacket.  everyone in shorts and golf shirts.  and yet we live in Illinois and put up with this rotten weather.  I believe a few years ago I referred to Illinois as a piss puddle.  I'll have to get back to that.

I lit the fireplace - it warms the place up nicely.  the super bowl comes on in an hour or so.  I will watch it, but it's just another football game.  with a long halftime.  maybe the commercials will be noteworthy. 

I had a big Saturday night.  I cleaned my golf clubs.  Then I texted my golf buddy that i cleaned my golf clubs.  I really need to get out more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29