Jan 28, 2018

back to work tomorrow.  Good to have somewhere to go to, as I have said (ad nauseum).  But true.  No matter what you read about the good economy, too many of my friends are at companies with uncertain futures.

Had a nice morning hitting golf balls with 2 buds, then going out for breakfast.  I have been hitting a lot at the simulator at work, so I am ready for the season to start.  But we have at least 9 weeks until the grass is green and courses are open.   It is 6:55 pm, and golf is still on tv...sudden death.  That must be nerve wracking.  I wouldn't know...I once made par on 3 holes in a row, and I was nervous on the 4th hole, where, of course, I did not par. 

so - have a good Sunday night, and a better Monday.  Because every day we have is the best day ever. If not, you aren't doing it right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29