Friday, Feb 7, 2014

what a few weeks it has been....I started a job, then decided after a week that it was not the job I wanted.  so I resigned...after a week.  and without a job to go to....I felt it better to cut and run rather than go to a job that I knew would be a bad fit and keep looking for a new job.  that would have ended worse than quitting after a week....and would have been a bit too unprofessional for me.  not that I haven't done that before.

so...I have been home since Tuesday....doing the exact same thing I was doing 5 years ago when I started this blog.  same frustrations....same feeling of not being in the rat race.  but this is but a speed bump.  just like this dreadful weather we are having now...that will change. 

so - Friday is still Friday.  I have an interview downtown Monday at 8 am...so it is back to the commuting life.  at least for a day.  after that, who knows.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29