Monday, Jan 27, 2014

my last day off - new job starts tomorrow.  as it always is when you are starting a new job, I am anxious about the whole process of starting, remembering names, learning new company processes and rules, etc.  but, having started a few new jobs in my day, it is something that I am reasonably good at now.  if I am as successful at this job as I was at my last, I will be doing just fine.

it is still strange to be off....when you are so used to being at work.  a lot different being off when you have a definite day to not being off anymore.  five years ago, I was off for almost 6 months, except for a 4 week consulting job.  three weeks is about as much time off as I can stand.  after that, you miss the daily engagement that comes with having a job, having a purpose. 

I forgot to write last week about Justin Bieber's drag racing arrest....I read that he could be deported because of this heinous crime...gee...it's not like he was driving drunk, using a social security number illegally, and in this country illegally...no - that is reserved for our messiahs uncle.  and he was not deported. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29