Monday, Dec 16, 2013

missed posting since Thursday.  in the interim, I did in fact go to the company Christmas party Friday night.  It was very well. done...good food, drinks, etc.  In the near future, I will write a bit more, but suffice to say, it was kind of strange.  as I said, more to follow.

made it to the health club both days...my workouts are not getting any more intense.   I really need to ramp that up in the new year.  the club was pretty empty - that will change when the new year rolls around and everyone tries to lose that first 40 lbs in the first few weeks of 2014.  I figure I can easily lose a pound a week.  did I say easily?  maybe not.

so - I am out of practice on this blogging deal.  cut me some slack.  perhaps I will be better tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29