Saturday, Sept 14, 2013

starting the day at 5 am.  it is the weekend, after all.  still dark out.  days are getting shorter now.  won't be long until the leaves are falling and frost in the morning is the norm.

I forgot to write about a significant accomplishment of mine the other day.  I finished a book I was reading.  a book that I started in July.  of 2012.  a book that made it to Canada twice, Florida once and to Oakland.  it was a pretty good read - I am just not into reading anymore.  hence the 14 months it took to read a paperback.  I used to read a book each week, and if the book was not a great read, it would take maybe 2 weeks to finish.  now - I just don't make time to read.  just like I no longer take time to jog, or so many other things we cease to do as we move on in life.  I wish I knew what I am doing with all the time not spent on reading, jogging, playing bball, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29