Wednesday, May 29

up early.  checked the garden already - for what, I don't know, but I usually take a look each morning to see what has changed since the last time I looked at it.  but not much has changed.

as I am sitting here watching the news, there is a story about an uproar that JC Penny is selling a tea kettle that some think resembles Hitler.  so, you delicate snowflakes - DON'T BUY ONE.  PC run amok. 

a few games of hearts on the computer, then I guess I will head off to work. 

and remember - the measure of a nation is how fat its parasites are.  and the US, God love us, has the fattest, laziest parasites in the world. great going US.  Keep it up - lots more parasites to be fattened up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29