Friday, Feb 1

February...one month closer to spring.  we played golf around March 25 or so last year, so if we get lucky this year, we are getting there.  Daytona 500 in a few weeks.  the start of a 10 month NASCAR season. 
This winter has been livable.  not much snow - yet.  it went from 65 the other day to minus 1 this morning.  that is some swing.

got my property tax bill....those public pensions gotta be paid.  I can't wait to move out of this shit state. 

super bowl weekend...big deal.  but I will watch for the commercials, and because I always sit in front of the tv for many hours every sunday.  just because.  isn't that what we all do?  maybe one of these days I will walk on the treadmill for one of those hours.  or maybe not. 

with that...happy friday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29