Monday, Dec. 10

the whole weekend slipped by with no posting.  my creative rut continues.  I did hit some golf balls on Saturday.  not very well, either.  my golf rut continues.  the parade of ruts continues.  my ruts are in ruts.

they had the company christmas party friday night.  which I did not go to.  the turds you work with will still be turds at the chrismas party.  they will just be turds wearing festive sweaters.  as beavis and butthead so aptly put it "you can't polish a turd".  of course, I am sure to them I am a turd, too.  so it all evens out in turd-dom......actually, I lie.  the people from work are fine - the same folks you've worked with at every company you have been at.  I just didn't want to waste my turd story.  feel free to use it yourself.  geniusness like this should be shared and enjoyed.

the beat goes on.  fiscal cliff, unemployment, pension mess.  the bad does not change to good.  only good changes to bad. 

and ruts continue.  the forecast calls for more ruts. and more turds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29