Monday, October 1

so long to September.  It is 6:40 am and still dark.  we've lost about an hour of daylight in the morning now....when will we find it?  Bears game on tonight.  probably another stinker. 

I saw a story on Drudge that the election will be affected by racism....since 95% of blacks will vote for obama, I would say that must be true.  the first debate is this week, so that may expose each of the criminals candidates for what they are.  at any rate, as a country, we are screwed, so it matters little who is steering the titanic.  the end result is inevitable. 

in the time I have been typing this, there have been 4 campaign commercials on tv...and we will really be saturated by these lying 30 second fairy tales before the election.

anyway, off to start the week.  all things considered, I'd rather be golfing, even though I suck. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29