Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Monday.  the weekend flew by.  I suppose I have to start scheduling the multiple appointments that I was told to do on Friday.  I am not used to going to the doctor.  I suppose you never get used to it, but I am one of those geeks that goes years without calling in sick. oh well - I will put my damaged goods in the hands of doctors.

and, I'm confused....a few weeks ago, gas went up 20 cents a gallon because of the "positive economic news both here and in europe".  well, this first article talks about the next recession fast approacing (as if we ever got out of the depression we were in).

http://www.cnbc.com/id/48259674

and this article talks about Greece's depression,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/9418656/Debt-crisis-Greek-economy-is-in-a-Great-Depression-says-Samaras.html

so, if we can be ass raped by the oil companies on this good news, imagine how we will get gouged when Romney is elected, and things actually improve.

and we are all eating peas once again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29