Friday Night - April 27

not sure what has changed, but I hit 10,000 reads on this blog.  I wonder if something is amiss....or if I am now being read by captive audiences around the globe.....probably some counting error, I guess. 

at any rate, the weekend is upon us.   there are about 15 teenagers in the house, and I am worn out....like some grumpy old man would be.  funny how you hear the energy and innocent exuberance in the voices of the guys that come over to play xbox....and at my age, I can't wait for them to leave so I can go to bed.   is this what life becomes when we hit our early 50s?  I hope not.  wait..I am at that age now...

with any luck, the weather will cooperate to some small degree and we can keep our tee time sunday at 6:30.  let's hope. 

ok - maybe tomorrow I will actually have something to write about.

congrats to the author (me) for finally getting to 10,000 page reads. 

eacho peez......

back at ya..............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29