Thursday, Feb. 9


I am running around a lot tomorrow, so here is tomorrow's posting today  (3rd one today..I must be bored..or lost..***)

the flap about the Chicago city sticker/gang sign mess was at first not a big deal..a disadvantaged, yet talented kid makes an artistic statement, and for some reason, his design is unfairly scrapped.
http://www.suntimes.com/10513665-417/city-clerk-yanks-stickers-over-gang-sign-flap-despite-moms-plea.html

however, look at this blog
http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/
turns out the kid was a gangbanger...hmm, who would've thought, huh? 

just so you know I am always thinking of my readers, I have a link to a story about 3 really hot chicks...I think you will agree....forget Mila Kunis - give me one of these stomach-turning freaks  hotties.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2098143/Sangli-sisters-Werewolf-syndrome-doesnt-stop-Savita-Monisha-Savitri-dreaming-marriage.html

now that I have mastered the technique, here is my second video upload....now, how many of you can say you had a helicopter land in your camp during a forest fire?  what made it really interesting is that the chopper carried the Swedish bikini team and we put them up for a few days...well, not really, but it IS a good story nonetheless...remind me to really bore you tell you more of this very interesting story sometime.  and the good thing is that I have a lot more material from this year's trip to bore you to tears share with you.

and, I was right, huh?  people never get tired of looking at someone's vacation pictures, do they?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29