Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012


well, Gov. Fudd Quinn really laid out an impressive plan to solve Illinois' budget problem didn't he?  After all, he took the biggest problem, pensions, and did nothing about them....OTHER THAN APPOINT A PANEL TO FIGURE OUT THE PENSION PROBLEM..  why wasn't this panel created a decade ago?  and, of course, those on the panel will no doubt get a pension for their work on the panel....don't get me started...don't even get me started.  (lame snl bit - I looked for a youtube clip but came up empty)


and here is more shocking news
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/02/19/chart-of-the-week-nearly-half-of-all-americans-dont-pay-income-taxes/
Half of Americans pay no federal tax....maybe that is the half that is in favor of our colossal failure-in-chief being re-elected.  Half pay no taxes...think of that...I know of no one that pays no federal taxes...hmm..who would those be that pay no taxes???  social justice, my foot.  we are increasing exponentially the number of ticks on the ghost moost that is this once great country.   the ghost moose cannot survive any more parasites.  we taxpayers have been bled dry.  those social justice advocates can go scratch....for those who have not read my essay on the ghost moose, it was one of my better analogies (says me)...but I forgot when I wrote it - I know it was a few months back - if any one knows what date it was posted, please comment so all can enjoy - I am too lazy to look through old posts but will do it sometime today - to get more mileage from my material.

so...while I have not said so in awhile, we swirl ever lower in the toilet.  find one thing that is getting better about the shithole state we live in and let me know...I can find nothing.  gas prices??  on the way up...but our messiah is immune to criticism..that would be racist...no coverage of the queens ski trip..that would be racist....not reduction in benefits to illegals...that would be racist...but extracting every last cent from the middle class taxpayer...no - that is our fair share.  what is the fair share for the 49% that pay no federal taxes??  eacho peas.... all you crackas...eacho peas...while the queen skis....

November can't get here soon enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29