Monday, Feb. 13

My last day off for awhile...and I have been sick for every one of the days off I have had the last week.  but, it is cold season, so I shouldn't complain.

The weekend news was abuzz with Whitney Houston's unfortunate passing.  The tributes at last night's grammy awards was nice, however, where were all these people while Whitney was self destructing before their very eyes?  Is anyone really surprised that she died a young death, and that drugs played a part in her death?

I see a budget has been submitted to congress...and it includes:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/13/us-usa-budget-foreign-idUSTRE81C1C920120213
$800 million to help middle east countries have civil wars and rebellions.  huh???  why not spend the money here cleaning up the toilets like Detroit, Chicago, and every other big city? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29