Sunday, May 29

Memorial Day weekend....
for all the bs and ranting I post here, let it never be forgotten I am free to do so because of the heroic efforts of our servicemen and women.  The bravest of the brave....they do their duty and get so little in return.  I am an in between age - too young for Viet Nam, too old for the conflicts that came later.  But I have always had an admiration for those who made the commitment to the armed forces. 
So, I will not taint this posting with the usual angry middle class white guy stuff...

but rather thank those who have served or who are serving...(and of course, I am pretty sure there are none of them that read this blog).

but if so, thanks much.  I owe you a beer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29