Sunday, Feb. 27

2 days left until March.  In like a lion, out like a lamb.  let's hope.
I went for a haircut this morning, and as I usually do, went to Dick's Sporting Goods next door to the barber.  I bought a bunch of fishing lures and a dozen golf balls. So, between today's purchases and the plants I ordered last month, I am ready for spring.  Ready for warmer weather, and for longer days.  With March almost here, those days are right around the corner.
Taking my son to extend his health club membership from a seven day pass to a full membership. I should probably sign up myself and get started on a program...but I probably won't.  At this point, it would be a waste of money.  But, one of these days I vow to commit and start going.  if for no other reason than to sit in the steam room.  
Monday awaits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29