Saturday, Feb. 12

A busy day spent doing nothing.  not much, anyway.
I saw a story that it has been 10 years since Dale Earnhardt's death at the Daytona 500.  Ten years....Doesn't seem that long ago.  I was thinking of how time flies earlier today.  I went to my son's basketball game, and was going to the grocery store after.  I passed a middle school where I have coached my son's basketball teams in years past.  Now that he is in high school, my coaching days are over.  Occasionally, I pass the elementary school he attended, or the middle school he attended...pretty soon, it will be the high school he ATTENDED...well, that will be in a few years anyway.
time does fly...far too fast.  the saying "too soon old, too late smart" makes more sense all the time now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29