Mon, Sept. 27

Hard to believe that October begins on Friday. I did one of my favorite fall things yesterday - we went to the world's largest corn field maze in Spring Grove. It was a nice cool day and we walked for about 2 hours. We probably didn't walk over 25% of the maze, which is 10 miles. It is an outing that we have been doing for the last 6 years or so. Each year is a different theme. Now that we've done that, all that remains for my fall list is to rake the leaves and seal the driveway. We probably have 6 weeks left to play golf. I remember playing last November for the last time, and getting 10 inches of snow 2 weeks after that last round.
I bought new irons this year, and have been playing better, but still cannot get in the 80s. But, it has been an enjoyable season. Lots of early morning rounds.
so - the lunch hour is about over. back to work now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29