Tuesday, April 27

Going to play basketball tonight....well, actually, to take up space on the court while other guys play. I used to be ok at the game, and now I am far from it. The years are not kind when the sport demands running and jumping. But, to give it up is like when a shark stops swimming - the sink and die.
Work is going well - am involved in the budgeting process now. So far removed from the days when my budgeting consisted of seeing how far I could stretch my unemployment debit card. The press seems to have tired of writing about how slow the economy is, but rather to focus on the Goldman Sach hearings, or the fight between parties on immigration reform....but, it is still bad out there - I still know a lot of folks looking for work, or underemployed. I sincerely hope there is a case against Wall Street. instead, they'll probably pat each other on the back and reward themselves with a 6 figure bonus donated by our grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Lost is a rerun tonight. My usual routine was to dvr it and watch it when I got home from bball. there goes that option.

have a good evening, all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29