TGIF

It has been a long time since I felt the TGIF feeling. Knowing that hard work results in a 2 day respite.
I did something the other day I hadn't done in a long time - I filled my car up with gas. During my unemployment, I would put 5 bucks in every few days. Grocery shopping was similar - I never bought more than a day or 2 of food at a time. Since I do the shopping, I used to ensure the cabinets were full, and we could withstand a month of confinement if we needed to. Over the 6 months I was idle, we gradually used all those reserves up. So when I shop now, I but a little extra and am back in the stocking mode.
....I am sure you are doing your own conservation measures. In my case, it was gas and groceries, and of course, doing without.

Week 3 of the new job. Things falling into place. nice to have a place.....

have a good weekend. maybe spring will arrive one of these weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29