Thursday

The days slip by. My project is going well, but I am not looking forward to completion - and all that time on my hands once again. But, what can we do, other than trying our best, putting our best foot forward and keeping ourselves motivated.
The recent cabinet appointees that didn't make it due to tax problems really gave me a laugh. I was laid off in September, and a week later I got a bill from the IRS for $1400 for a 401k cashout I had done 1 year earlier. These people owed 100 times that much, and conveniently forgot. they have no business running this country. I noticed the property tax bill came in the mail the other day. It just doesn't end, does it?
the blog now has 4 followers. as always, comments and suggestions are welcome.
have a good day, all.

Comments

  1. It's Friday here... Not looking forward to tax time...but hey, I can use the Rangle Rule...or the Dashille Rule and just forgetaboutit until I get caught.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29