Friday. End of the week. Was it a good week?

Another cold Friday. I came down with a cold yesterday and don't feel like doing much job searching. Not much to search for though. I had what I thought was a good interview yesterday. It was for a job I know a lot about - payroll production. So, I think they won't find anyone with more experience, but it was the question about my over qualification that always concers me. They would be getting a bargain, but again, not my call. Now that I have hit 50 yrs old, I suppose age will be more of an issue.
I have been talking with some fellow job seekers, and their results are no different than mine. It is tight, but there are some jobs out there. We just have to be the one resume they pick out of the 500 they receive.

anyway, so much for this week. Have a good weekend. stay warm - spring will be here one of these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29