Tuesday - Monday slipped by with no post

Here it is Tuesday morning. I realized Monday got away from me with no post. As I look back, I ask: "What was I so busy with?". Honestly, I can't remember. So many emails sent, so many web sites visited. and nothing to show for it. I called an acquaintance for support and got the usual "it's a bad time - lots of people are affected". which I certainly knew. but it helps assuage the frustration hearing that from my wife, friends, former co-workers, etc. All we can do is forge ahead. and that is what I am doing.
On the plus side, I made a dinner for the family that they really like. and played basketball last night, which is a good diversion.


and how are all of you doing these days?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29