Saturday, Nov 19, 2022

 It now feels like early winter.  We played golf last Wednesday and it was 72...today it was 18 degrees when I went out at 8am.  We are hoping to play golf this Wednesday before calling it a year.  

Five weeks ago, I was in northern Wisconsin and got the call that my brother had died.  Bill was 2 years younger than I am, so it was a wakeup call.  Remember, live each day like it's your last because one day it will be your last.  

With Thanksgiving less than a week away, it is time to start thinking of the holidays.  And, as I have written in years past, I am not much of a holiday person.  So, I generally try to stay out of the way, let everyone enjoy themselves, and buy peppermint bark when it goes on sale the day after Christmas.

It's now 4:24 pm and the sun is setting.  We have a month of shortening days before the daylight turns the corner.  About 4 months from now we will be thinking of golf once again. 

Happy Saturday and stay warm. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29