Friday, Feb 7, 2020

It has been a few weeks since I posted...I really have to get back to writing.  I also have been dabbling in trying to get my thoughts together for a book or long article.  If only I had a laptop...oh wait, I am typing this on a laptop...

It was a nice week from a social standpoint.  On Tuesday, I had dinner with 3 colleagues from a former company, all 4 of us not there anymore.  Although I hadn't seen them in 18 months, they think enough to invite me and I was glad I went.
On Wednesday, I had dinner with an old friend...and a reader of this garbage blog.  Although we hadn't met since before I went to Florida, it was like old times.
Today, I had an interview downtown and stopped in my old building to see my friend.  She reserved the golf room for me, and called 2 guys I used to play foosball with so I played that for an hour.  a busy day.

so, this week was a good week.  Living in Florida was wonderful, and moving back to Chicago was equally as wonderful.  Life....ain't it grand?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29