Sunday, Sept 15, 2019

Last week I was in Florida, ready to head to Tampa and help my brother in law move my nephew into his new townhouse....since then the move was done, and I hit the road for Chicago at 3:45 am Tuesday.  I made it past Nashville on Tuesday afternoon and stayed the night.  I left Wednesday morning and got to my brother's house on at 1:00 pm.  I had an interview while I was driving, had one Thursday and a few phone interviews.  Finally some action in the job search.  I start a contract assignment tomorrow.  The first step back.....

We played golf this morning on a flooded course.  The weather was a lot cooler than the last time I played in Florida.  The courses are quite different between Florida and Chicago, too.  Florida courses are shorter with more water hazards.  and the grass on the Chicago courses is thicker.  Must be from the 3 feet of rain that has fallen here this summer.

so, that is the update.  new week, new job, new climate.  all good stuff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29