June 22,2019

In a little more than a week, the year 2019 will be half over.  Time sure flies.  I will have been between jobs for 10 months.  It is frustrating, but I have some colleagues similarly affected.  We are all doing everything we know how to do to find jobs, but so far no success.  I am glad I made the decision to come to Florida when my lease was up in January.   Ideally I would find a good job in Florida, but the market here is so much smaller than it is in Chicago.  But, to go back to Illinois and all it's problems would take a lot of thought. 

Very hot here lately.  I guess it is time for my next walk.  I go through 3 shirts a day from all the sweaty walks I take.  I can tolerate the heat much better than the cold. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29