Saturday, March 2, 2019

March already.  The year 2019 is 16% elapsed.  And what have you done in that time?  Me...not much.  looked for jobs.  Walked every day.  Sweated a lot.  (Florida will do that).  All in all, it was a great move to come to Florida and carry on the job search from here.  Still no action, but I have come to accept that. 
My niece came over today with her 2 girls...7 and 2.  Very cute.  I haven't been around kids in forever.  I wish I had that kind of energy.  I guess I did a few decades ago.
It's about time to play golf again - I don't have a budget to play each week, but I have to play once a month since I am lucky enough to be somewhere I can golf in March. 
and, I really need to get back to writing a book.  I wrote an article on linkedin this week and I wasn't really pleased with the result.  I need to get an inspiration/muse and get at it.

and with that, I wish you a lovely Saturday evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29