Jan 10, 2019

I haven't written since Dec 31.  And no reason other than laziness.  No action in the job search.  I am gearing up for a move to Florida next week.  Putting my furniture in storage, and just taking my clothes.  And golf clubs.  I am looking forward to the trip to see if it is a place I will put down roots...as in not come back.  Who knows.  In the course of this job search I sent resumes far and wide and Florida is better than most of them.  Plus will be nice to live with Mom and be near family down there.  I took a fall in the parking lot last winter, and that was the first sign that I really need to be somewhere without ice to fall on.

ok..that is it for today...more to follow tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29