Sunday, Dec 9, 2018

I haven't posted in over a week.  I am in a creative rut.  I am finishing Don't Be That Guy and it should be on Kindle in a few weeks.  But I haven't written anything new.  I am trying to start a new book called Zero to Sixty to Zero to Sixty.  I have a concept in my head, but getting it in words has been slow.  maybe this blog post will break the logjam in my head. 

I am going to live it up today.  Starting tomorrow, clear liquids, then the cleanout process in the afternoon, then the procedure Tuesday morning.  It will be good to get that done.  I am going to see my granddaughter today because after the procedure I can't hold a baby or be near a pregnant woman for 90 days.  consider yourselves warned. 

Bears game tonight should be good.

My lease is up Jan 20.  about 5 weeks til hitting the road for Florida. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday, Jan. 29

Friday, Oct. 21

Thursday, Dec. 29